Working for Newcourt Retirement Fund Managers Limited
Newcourt are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability, race or membership of the travelling community. We are proud to provide equality of opportunity for existing and potential employees.
We believe that the diversity of our workforce brings unique perspectives and skills to the company and drives creativity and a sense of belonging.
At Newcourt the following benefits are available to you in addition to your salary:
- We work a compressed model of working hours with the office closing every Friday @2pm.
- Flexible start and finish times subject to agreement with your Manager.
- Hybrid model of working
- Loyalty rewards (Length of Service Salary Increments).
- Access to the Occupational Group Pension Scheme with employee contributions matched by us, the employer.
- We fund a Group Risk Scheme which covers each employee for €100,000 Life Cover.
- Opportunity to avail of the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Opportunity to avail of the annual Tax Saver Travel Scheme through salary deduction.
- We will pay your LIA membership and for your QFA exams.
- Other educational supports will be provided by the company as appropriate.
- We have a proactive Social and Wellbeing Committee who organise a variety of social events for all employees throughout the year.
- We provide a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family members.
- Annual leave buy/sell options are available to employees.
- Employee holiday / insurance scheme.
- Employee recruitment referral fee.
Begin your career journey with us and discover how your talents and skills can contribute to the financial services industry.
Due to continuous growth, we are always open to receiving CV’s from the following:
- Office/Pension Administrators
- Experienced Pensions Administrators
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountants
Join us and become part of our team!