Managing your own pension investments
All of our self-invested products offer the holder the opportunity to manage their own retirement choices without the investment restrictions many life companies apply to their policies.
Our self-invested products are best suited to individuals that have a clear understanding of investment risk. They are a clear choice for both experienced and new investors who wish to retain control and choice over their pension investments.
Our products allow the pension investor access to the following broad range of investments:-
- Direct share dealing facilities through a nominee stock broking account/online platform
- Direct property and syndicated investments
- Bank deposit accounts
- Structured Products such as tracker bonds
- Institutional funds including many leading external investment managers
- A variety of collective investment schemes including unit trust arrangements